Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Delirious Dan

This Black Log post is the result of pure procrastination. I logged onto MSN, a student's first and last resource for putting off studying, and I decided to talk to my buddy Dan.

Dan's "at work". He finished school long ago so this semester he didn't have the stress of exams or projects. So he's just chilling since January. Parties of both the Lan variety and drinking variety. And God forbid I say I have studying to do!!! I'm dirt if I politely decline, "Sorry Dan. I have a really hard exam coming up!!!".Dan goes nuts on me. It's as if he has forgotten all about the hardships of exams.

I can't wait until I'm finished exams like Dan. He's so much happier and laid back. Any idea seems exciting to him. Going to a bar... going to a dep... Eating lunch in the hallway instead of the kitchen. It's all good to Dan. He's good people!

Today on MSN I mentionned the idea of a communal blog where everyone can put in there two cents. Seconds later he had set it up and asked for email adresses of anyone who might be interested in having an account to this communal blog. He was just so excited! About a blog!!!

I miss being excited about stuff... School has broken me. Just a few more exams though and I'll be Danning it up like an electrified Dan machine!!! But as he just pointed out, I should probably study for the exam I have in a few hours

No comments: