Wednesday, June 16, 2004

La Ronde the world in 80 days or God Forsakes the Black Log

So La Ronde on Sunday was fun. The weather was perfect and most people were gone to Grand Prix so there weren't too many line ups. Nice day. I think the Vampire is now my new favourite rollercoaster ever!!!

After La Ronde, a trip to the grocery store turned into a "Birthday Palooza" for me. Jbo's coverage of that was beyond reproach, so go to his site to see the awesome cake we had! Thanks guys (and especially Pam for being the hostess with the mostest).

Aside from that, not much to talk about... I graduated... Birthed a son... Found a cure for Alzheimer's. Nothing, "blogworthy". Though I did spend an unusual amount of time contemplating the word, forsake. I was really tired today on the bus and couldn't stop laughing at the word. I like forsaking things... people... places... I find it funny when God forsakes stuff in the Bible. "And so God forsook Bill because he ate rabbit on the Sabbath. So he unleashed the hordes from the north, to slay Bill's people. And their eyes they did pierce and then feasted upon the fluids that flowed forth."

I spent so much time thinking about the word, for a while I wondered if it actually was a word or if I just imagined it. I think I need more sleep.

Anyway, don't forsake your friendly neighbourhood blogs (and Itoopia which is updated every now and then). Check out Rez's new blog, which should have the unique characteristic of being relevant.

No comments: