Sunday, May 02, 2004

Drunken Revelry

Friday I went out with some people from biology. Nice night, beautiful people. Good stuff!

Anyway, the most shocking part of the eveing was going home with some of the guys. Properly soused, we were offered a lift home (well, I wasn't drunk but... whatever). So we headed to the car, not a long way from McGibbins. It was pretty damned embarassing for everyone who was not drunk off their ass... at first... But eventually it was fun! The guys were having the time of their life shouting obnoxious slogans at total strangers on the street!

"I love Beetles!" said one as he proceeded to hump the Volkswagon Beetle with 2 horrified loooking women in it. "Don't give it away for free ladies!!!! Make your man work for it!!!!" "You're beautiful ladies!!!" they cried to a man and a woman. I've never seen people so horrified by a group of drunk men... Not to that extent at least.

But their reign of terror ended when 3 women were actually "feelin" what the boys had to offer. "What are you girls doing alone tonight?" they shouted. The girls slurred back something... And it was good. In moments, they were litterally dancing in the streets to the fury of motorists who came very close to running them down. I got particularly worried when the guys started mounting each other and riding around in the streets like cowboys. Two of the girls proceeded to do the same. The girls ring leader was slightly more sober than the others. She seemed pretty cool. Apparently she has a degree in Math, wow!

So after getting to know the girls, the guys begged for their numbers. The girls busted out their pens and proceeded to write on their chests and adorn us with sparkles. Eventually we agreed to meet up again next week at Winnies! Good times... If they do in fact show up next week. One of my friends came up to me and showed me his chest, proud of aquiring the phone numbers.

Friend: "What does it say?"
Me: "Actually, it's a drawing of a penis and balls, and it says, 'Have fun!' next to it."
Friend: *frowning* "Is it hairy?"
Me: "I'm afraid so..."

After which the person driving us home asked me to keep the drunks put while she got the car. That was pretty interesting. The moment the car pulled up they all scattered, yelling drunkenly. "Come back guys! Our ride is here!" I yelled.

"We should get back to crazy dreadlock man (me I guess)!" one of them yelled. Miraculously, we got home safely. Those guys are my heroes. Next week should be fun.

So stay tuned next week for, "Fun at Winnies with the Girl's from last week's post!" or "School defines me: I'm bored."

No comments: