Wednesday, May 12, 2004

My new hat

My mom bought me this hat... It makes me look like an angry black poet!! And as they say, clothes make the man, so looking like an angry black poet makes me feel like an angry black poet. It inspired the most roughneck, thug MASTApiece of my career. What better place than the Black Log to premiere it.

Anger Management

You ask me why I frown, when I put this hat on my crown!
Why I get pissed when Snow says a licky boom down!
Cuz that's a black sound!
And the man's holding me down!
What do you think I am, some sort of clown?

The stereotypes say I'm a riot!!! So that's just what I'll do!
Smash, Break and Pillage yo s**t! Take yo copables from you!
And kick yo ass too!
And mac yo girl too!
Drink, smoke... gunz and S**t! That's what real thugs do!

And though I will be upset when Frasier ends
I don't give a Motha f**K about Friends!
What? has New York been ethnically cleansed?
The show is whiter than Michael Jackson
That wannabe Anglo Saxon!
To hell with tv, I want some action!

And why the hell is the black one 'Scary Spice'?
On behalf of all my people, that's not very nice
And we gaveprops to vanilla ice?
We should all pay the price!
For being creedless pop puppets, we're as pathetic as mice.

That's why the graduation gown is black!
So how you likin' that?
I'm a big, black, pimpin' roughneck Daddy Mac!


Sorry about the swearing and abrasive racial content. I blame the hat. And the man.


No comments: