Wednesday, November 29, 2006

THUG!

I have to go on another bus rant. Have I ever mentionned I hate the kids on the bus when I'm coming home? Always cursing and swearing and ignorant. I was on the bus with a friend the other day when some girl was talking about the new Nintendo. I think???

Girl: "You know that game... Where you hunt the ducks??? What's it called?? Duck.... shoot??"
Me: "DUCK HUNT YOU STUPID KID!!! IT'S A CLASSIC GAME FROM THE 80'S!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!"

I was arrested for scaring all the children. Upon my release I found myself on the bus again. There was one kid trying to explain some kind of hooliganry he had engaged in this week. He was showing some of his idiot friends something.

Stupid kid: "Yeah... then I showed my friend jerkface and he's like... What the f**k??? And I punched him... and he punched back. And we got into a fight. And the principal shows up.. And he's like... What the f**k?? and everyone hates me..."

But the winner of the stupidest kid I've ever seen in my life, goes to the white kid I saw on the bus today. The kid was wearing the usually baggy clothes associated with rappers on MTV... Let's say he was about 14 years old. The kid was wearing a grill... That foolishness you put on your teeth and the BEST PART... An earring that looked kind of gold. The earring said THUG.... That was the best thing I've ever seen. I wanted to slap the kid in the face just to remind him that he's nothing, certainly not any kind of thug. And then walk off the bus.

Anyway, thanks stupid kid. I know what to get Jen for Christmas. An earring that says THUG. You know you like it!!

No comments: