Monday, November 20, 2006

"If people would only look to the cookie!!!"

In the interest of freshenning up the new blog, I think I'll post something new. Gregg factor is not about these, Dora Dildos and... butthole pleasures... Dirty Sanchez and the hot carls and the rusty trombone and the hanging brain! It's about racism.

And so it is my duty to write about Kramer going on that racist rant the other day. For those of you who hadn't seen it, Kramer from Seinfeld started yelling at a bunch of black guys who heckled him at a comedy show the other day.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2006/11/19/b.anderson.nword.cnn

It's pretty awesome when you think about it. I admire the guy. Not too many people would have the balls to go up on stage in front of an audience, apparently with several black guys and say what he said. The most offensive part of all of this is his apology on David Letterman. He says, "The worst part of all of this is I'm not a racist."

???

Ummm... Once you say that once upon a time black people would have been hung upside down with a fork stuck in their ass for interrupting a white man, you're at least a little racist, no? I think at that point you just have to flaunt your racism. Embrace it. He should have gone on Letterman saying, "I regret nothing... This is my position and I stand by it. Black people who heckle white people should be lynched! I'm Michael Richards; Racist."

It's pretty sad when you realize that on Seinfeld he was the open minded character. He had the black lawyer, the black girlfriend in one episode. Imagine all those black people now who had shared a scene with him.

You know, the best thing he could have done is pretended he was on drugs or something the next day and go into rehad. "I was just going through some thangs, that's all!" Lay low from a little while and then emerge and all these problems would go away.

Meanwhile, Rosie Odonnel is "defending" Clay Aiken?!? Apparently he was co-hosting Regis and Kelly with Kelly. And during the show while Kelly was talking Clay Aiken put his hand over her mouth and Kelly didn't like that and said so on the air. Rosie Odonnel is "sticking to her guns" claiming Kelly Ripa's reaction to Clay Aiken putting his hand over her mouth was homophobic.

People are so afraid of hatred. Racism, homophobia (fear of... one?) and I think the reason is really that it's human nature to be prejudice. When we see it in other people we want to deny as much as possible that it exists in ourselves. The fact that Michael Richards said he's not a racist is HILARIOUS to me. And the fact that Rosie Odonnel said Kelly Ripa is a "homophobe" cuz she didn't appreciate Clay Aiken clasping his filthy hands over her mouth is equally HILARIOUS.

People are in denial. God bless Kramer for his hateful, cathartic racist explosion. It's kind of sickenning, but it's kind of a reality check when people just go nuts like that. Shows us what's inside just how bad people can be deep down. I mean sometimes people let the N-word slip, but he went on an all out hateful rant!!! CRAZY!!! Did you see some of the audience? Sure most people were horrified but Some people not sure if they should keep laughing. "Hanging black people?? Kramer's right! We were all thinking it!!! LET'S DO THIS!!"

And a pox on Rosie Odonnel for trivializing prejudice by pointing a finger at someone for not wanting to be molested by some random dude, who hapenned to be gay. I think the only suitable punishment for Rosie Odonnel having the balls to exist, is to have her cloned, so that the clone can make sexual advances on Rosie Odonnel. Then they'll be forced to have a relationship and listen to themselves talk so they can realize just how vile they are. Oh yeah, and she'll have to have sex with herself. That's the only way she'll learn. I can just see her in the shower after the experience, "Wow... That was really disgusting... and annoying."

I really don't like her... NOT cuz she's a lesbian. I love Ellen. I have loved Ellen. She's so sweet. Some of my best friends are lesbians, really.

....

I don't know any lesbians... Alright, that was in poor taste... But the worst part of this is, I'm not a homophobe!!!

*Vrej, I really don't know how many D's are in Rosie Odonnel but I"m sure you'll tell me if I've mispelled it. I refuse to look it up. But whether the name takes double D's, or C's... Quite frankly I like to think of Rosie Odonnel's breasts as little as possible..*

No comments: