Monday, November 06, 2006

Pronography

I knew it would happen someday... I was going to just post it as a message but I think it's worthy of an entire post. I got home from work late and saw the janitor waiting in the lobby. The usual type of conversation ensues.

Janitor: Hey, I was just at your apartment I wanted to give back your movies!
Me: Cool, it's no rush.
Janitor: Have you seen Mission Impossible 3?
Me: Yes?
Janitor: Have you seen that movie... ummm... little man???
Me: No but... that REALLY doesn't interest me...
Janitor: Have you seen... oh... horror movie...?
Me: :-
Janitor: Mmm... What about Prono??? Do you like Prono??"
Me: What???
Janitor: Prono... I burn Prono DVD's for my friend.."
Me: Pro.... OOOOOHHH... Prono... As in Pronography. No thanks, I don't want any prono...

I was afraid he would start offering me pronography. From the moment he started offering me movies I knew prono would come up. Of course, it's for his friend. I'm sure he doesn't watch any pronography .

No comments: