Friday, February 11, 2005

The Rezolution of Kman's Cup of Moist JoeStud's Musings

Blogs are like the Borg... At first there were only a few, but in a short time, they proliferated like deadly cyborgs, over-running the internet. And like the Borg, all of our individual blogs come together. We are one... This blog is an expression of that oneness, as well as an expression of the envy I feel for not having a cool sign off.

I was walking down the street when some smoker tells me he prefers Full Screen Movies to wide screen! What's up with everyone being stupid except me??? Man, being an engineer is tough... We see so little action, we use condoms as balloons! And we fill balloons with ketchup to throw at politicians who work for Bush! Corrupt racist american bastards, always trying to keep a brown guy down! FYI, I haven't showered in a week!

Hooray for anime and other bizarre hobbies! EXPOS!!! Star Trek!

Kman says: "I'm Joe Greiss and I have no penis! And that's my cup of Mo!"

The final touch would be to not update my blog for many months. But sorry Jbo, that's not what Gregg Factor is about! Gregg Factor is part of a collective! Just like a beehive! It's about many voices becoming one... Long live Black Log

No comments: