Monday, November 22, 2004

A lazy sunday

It was to be a beautiful lazy Sunday morning. I woke up nice and late and by 12pm I was on MSN still in my pyjamas. Who busts into my house? My sister's boyfriend.

So, the dude is white. Which is alright.... I guess... Some of my best friends are white! Really! But some of the situations that arise are just plain hilarious. Just like a sitcom. I remember he was over for supper once and my mom asked if he wanted white meat or dark. We all knew she was talking about chicken but I almost choked.

This weekend was particularly funny. I was studying in the living room listenning to music. I walked out to make myself a very late lunch. When I came back into the living room, there was my sister's bf all alone and guess what track was playing? Honkeytown.

I'm the Country Modee and I'm here to last!
I'll put any white boy in a cast!
....
Too many whiteys I'm going insane
I feel like an indian from John Wayne!
Say Honky, Honk Honk Honk! Honky Honk Honk Honk!

Me: "oh... I see you're trying to study. Let me turn off the music."
Sister's BF: "Oh, that's okay."

Well, that was awkward.

Later on that day, still studying in the living room sans music. Him and my sister bust in turn on the tv and start watching Hope and Faith. NO!!! In my sanctum????

*dramatization*
Me: F**k that s**t! I ain't watchin' no f**kin' Hope and Faith! Go f**k yourself you dumb b*tch!
My sister's bf: That's no way to talk to your sister...
Me: I was talking to you!

That show's pretty white, but whiter still is my sister knows some of the people who were in the show from soap operas and what not. Nyarrr... Anyway, I fell asleep. When I woke up, the loathesome entertainment show on CFCF12 was on. The guy said, "Coming up, we talk to the actors of Blade 3!!!" Now anyone who knows me knows that Blade is my hero. I own Blade 1 and 2 and have been anticipatint 3 for a very long time.

What does my sister's boyfriend do? He actually changed the channel. WTF??? I took a few deep breaths. "Would you mind turning it back to CFCF, please." He complied. To my disgust they don't even interview Wesley Snipes nor do they show anything from the movie.

*dramatization*
Sister's BF: Woah!!! Ryan Reynolds is in it!!! Two Guys and a Girl! That show was sick guy! Give me some props!!!
Me (revolted to the point of nausea): I will slap the hell out of you. They didn't even interview the star. Wesley Snipes.
Sister's BF: Who's Wes... Lee... Snipes?

Then I shot him.

No comments: