Monday, April 04, 2005

Cabane a Jokes!

So, I thought Cabane a sucre was the jokes. It wasn't quite the ultimate posse cheese that I had thought. After all, we basically spent 20 dollars on breakfast and a horse ride in the rain. But what a breakfast it was! My cousin insisted we get our dollar's worth on maple syrop alone and did we ever.

Here's my cousin making good on his threat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Tony spiking the coffee! With Syrop! Please take note of the backhanded pouring.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Pam with a bowlful of Bacon??? wTf???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At this point, my esophagus decided some of the meat had to go back the way it came.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Justin seems to be pleasuring this slab of ham.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dave: "F**k it! I'm just going to eat this bacon right out of the bowl! I'm sick like that!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Maeva: "Hello Breakfast!!!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vrej: "How about you and I discuss this later over a bottle of maple syrop? And your carcass!!!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With adequate amounts of syrop, I could eat a horse!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I mean, in essence, it was just an expensive breakfast out in the boons! And there is something very disturbing about petting the animals we are about to douse in maple syrop and consume. But all in all, it was fun. Friends, family and food. All drenched in copious amounts of syrop. That's good!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... Dollars worth? Cousin?
That must be Chad!!!