Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today...

I got home today and decided to watch some TV knowing that eventually Scrubs would come on. I haven't watched TV in a while and I noticed a few things.

1) I hate commercials for the Apprentice. They're all the same. They try to describe one of the more contrived challenges on the show. Then, even worse, Donald Trump says something truly dull and irrelevant and they make it seem like he's just changed the world.

This week on the Apprentice, can the team sell their own organs on Wallstreet?!? AND the most shocking boardroom ever.

Donald: "I should really get my prostate examined...... You're fired...."

:-(

2) I hate Walmart commercials. I've been watching them for so long I never realized that they actually just show this smiley face destroying signs with numbers on them. So you see a price of 130$ then the smiley face does his finishing move on it, and it becomes, 127.43$. But, they aren't even correlating that with any product. What is their freaking point?

130$ is more than 127.43$. And that's a good deal regardless of the product or service being provided.

And finally 3) Scrubs was a rerun.

No comments: