Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Honorable Mention

Today, a colleague of mine (who incidentally is the jokes) informed me that Arab people are globally famous for their huge packages. "Why do you think they don't wear pants??? It's for comfort! It's like a pendulum down there! That's why they have so many wives. Cuz they are equipped to satisfy them all."

Now there are many stereotypes about black people. Stealing, violence... etc... And if you bring one of these up a black person may take offense. But I don't think any black guy has ever responded to the statement, "Hey, I hear you guys have huge penises!!" By saying, "That's just a stereotype, which may or may not be true! I take offense to that." No, more often we would respond with a self-satisfied nod, "Yes... Black people are well endowed. That's a scientific fact."

SCIENTIFIC FACT! Now this guy is telling me that Arabs hold the record? I take umbrage. And yet, what arguments could I present? There is no data establishing that blacks have the biggest package. That would involve a scientific experiment of a scope never seen before (I believe Joe would refer to this as "a good old fashionned cock-off). I'd have to get funding to get a sample group of some hundred people of varying ethnicities. Then have them line up in front of a table and have them unfurl their wangs. Then I'd have to pay someone to measure 100 penises! *Simon Bourque busts in with a ruler* "I'll do it for free!"

And what implications would this have on our society? Women would be in the clubs and have a choice between two men, one black and one white and quote my scientific paper "MMM.. according to the recent Nature article by Chris Gregg, Black people have coke bottle shlongs..." It would be pandamonium.

Until that dayI suppose Black people will enjoy the assumption that we have monolithic genetalia. All other races are free to battle it out for honorable mention.

No comments: